Let’s take some factors into consideration before you invest your time, money and energy into hiring a career professional.
Working with a career professional will be a worthwhile investment and a time saver if you relate to one or more of these questions:
- What’s the workplace look like today?
- What are employers looking for today?
- How do I build a network?
- Will someone hire me at my age after being out of the workforce for a while?
- What is necessary in a resume today?
- I have a good resume, why am I not getting any interviews?
- Do you find it difficult to “brag” about yourself?
- Do you freeze at the thought of an interview?
- Do you feel stuck in your job search?
- Do you want a change in what you do for work?
- How do I get my foot in the door?
You don’t have to do it alone.